Canonblade - Evil Whiskey Canonblade - Evil Whiskey

Wow. Just, wow. It's very upbeat, yet the drop is very deep & IMO sounds similar to Skrillex's drop. This actually sounds like a fusion of Azazal's & Dex Arson's style. GJ Canonblade!

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

So, a not-really-thorough-interview here.

TL;DR: This soundtrack makes me imagine of a person who lives a normal & happy life, gets bullied, bullies get karma back & the person resumes his normal life again.

The opening has the same style as Spaze's MAGIC_DUBBLE_SINGLE's soundtracks. The drumsticks' sound becomes an alert that it's going to start & I love that. The fusion of the guitar & the steady beats makes it sound soothing. It sounds like someone who lives a happy life.

Near the drop, there's a triangle sound, which sounds like someone winking after getting bullied. The amazing drop starts. All the bullies get karma back. That's what I imagine. Then, soothness comes back, followed by another good drop again.

Conclusion, this soundtrack provides us a good dose of how karma works in life. GJ Xtrullor!

Factor 7 Factor 7

This feels calm at first, then upbeat next. And it continues to be a calm upbeat soundtrack. I love this. GJ DJ Striden!

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

This is the best orchestral step I have ever heard. I imagine a person fighting for his life. Good job, Xtrullor!

Xtrullor - The Armor of God Xtrullor - The Armor of God

This sounds very different from what you used to make. The song feels like someone running & running to grasp his/her ambition. I could compare this to MafiaPineapple or Hinkik, actually. GJ Xtrullor!

Plus, you continued this from a score you made on paper when you were a younger kid? That's fantastic!

Level X [Techno Dream Trance] Level X [Techno Dream Trance]

I joined Newgrounds in late 2010. I wish I had heard this before. I never knew Techno Dream Trance would be this fun to rewind it again & again! I'm supporting your Dream Trance mission. Keep it up!

DJStriden responds:

Thank you. Yes it is a great genre, I will keep it alive as long as I am also alive.

Canonblade - Degenerate Canonblade - Degenerate

I like the flute sounds incorporated into this drum step. I'm curious about the name, which means corrupt/immoral. This sounds upbeat, not corrupted. Irony?

canonblade responds:

The name always hides something behind the actual product ;)
Something that I am really aware of...
It's about life and its disorders. :)

Death Moon (Gizmo Remix) Death Moon (Gizmo Remix)

It's good, but both drop parts seemed to be very loud. That's all. Good job, Gizmo!

Xtrullor - Jnana Xtrullor - Jnana

This sounds like a tribe warrior's journey from when he/she was a baby until his/her death. I tip my fedora to you, Xtrullor.

P.S: I'm curious about the name, which means knowledge. Did you get the inspiration from your experience, from the feeling of the music or it just came to your mine?

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Even though this is in 2015,when I hear this soundtrack,it's like you became a combination of Bossfight & ParagonX9.Great work!